About

22 December 2011

Happy holidays and Cape Town is calling

Under the assumption that someone reads this blog.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS, I hope that yours I filled love,happiness and hope for a blessed 2012.

So,I've never travelled during the festive season. I'm always turned off by the idea that everyone is off so they'll be on the road too. I LOVE traveling but if I can avoid the crowds I will. But this year I decided to change traditions. Not only will I be travelling for the holidays but I'm going to be travelling with a group of friends. Nice one!!!! Our chosen destination is Cape Town! I've been to the mother city like a dozen times, I make a voyage there every year around my birthday month. But I love the place so much I get excited every time I have to heard there.

So this time around I'm not planning on doing the tourist thing (no sight seeing planned) I'll enjoy various restaurants, chill at the beach and since I'm going there with a group - will try out the party scene :). I'm over excited.

But before my trip to CT next week, I have to go to my moms for Christmas. I swear I might even enjoy the dinner because I'm sooooo looking forward to Kaapstad ( Cape Town in Afrikaans). Will write about my trip there when I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment